Coro training helps individuals and organizations strategically hone their leadership. We work with leaders, both senior and emerging, across sectors and industries, to help them learn to collaborate across traditional boundaries, build leadership skills, and tackle complex challenges. Past and present clients include:
- Department of Human Services, Allegheny County
- Duquesne University, Mandela Washington Fellowship
- Global Pittsburgh, Accountability in Government project with US State Department
- Pittsburgh Public Schools
- Student Conservation Association
- Summer in Philanthropy, Heinz Endowments
- West Allegheny School District
Whether you’re an alumnus, a current program participant, a friend of the organization, or simply encountering Coro for the first time, we welcome your inquiries about this work, and we look forward to exploring the possibilities for partnership. If you are interested in learning more or bringing Coro to your workplace or community, contact:
Recent Blog Posts
There is a very distinct anxiety that bubbles up at the start of every new school year. With the world as we know it shifting to accommodate living during a pandemic, the worry has undoubtedly magnified. From the uncertainty of being in-person, the struggles that come...
One busy training day in our C5 training we were given an assignment by our supervisor, Sarah. The assignment was for us to choose a podcast from the Harvard T.H Chan School of Public Health Covid-19 Mental Health forum series, and make a short presentation on what...