Coro training helps individuals and organizations strategically hone their leadership. We work with leaders, both senior and emerging, across sectors and industries, to help them learn to collaborate across traditional boundaries, build leadership skills, and tackle complex challenges. Past and present clients include:
- Department of Human Services, Allegheny County
- Duquesne University, Mandela Washington Fellowship
- Global Pittsburgh, Accountability in Government project with US State Department
- Pittsburgh Public Schools
- Student Conservation Association
- Summer in Philanthropy, Heinz Endowments
- West Allegheny School District
Whether you’re an alumnus, a current program participant, a friend of the organization, or simply encountering Coro for the first time, we welcome your inquiries about this work, and we look forward to exploring the possibilities for partnership. If you are interested in learning more or bringing Coro to your workplace or community, contact:
Recent Blog Posts
In this interview, our Manager of Engagement & Talent, Christian Moore & Kai Koehler discuss her new business Cultivate with Kai, LLC and reflect on her Public Allies journey. Enjoy! Kai is a recent graduate of Public Allies Pittsburgh, a 10-month...
On Friday, February 22nd, 2019, I had the opportunity to sit in and observe a training seminar between Public Allies Pittsburgh and KEYS Service Corps. Public Allies Pittsburgh is an AmeriCorps program operated in partnership with Coro Pittsburgh and Public Allies...