Coro training helps individuals and organizations strategically hone their leadership. We work with leaders, both senior and emerging, across sectors and industries, to help them learn to collaborate across traditional boundaries, build leadership skills, and tackle complex challenges. Past and present clients include:
- Department of Human Services, Allegheny County
- Duquesne University, Mandela Washington Fellowship
- Global Pittsburgh, Accountability in Government project with US State Department
- Pittsburgh Public Schools
- Student Conservation Association
- Summer in Philanthropy, Heinz Endowments
- West Allegheny School District
Whether you’re an alumnus, a current program participant, a friend of the organization, or simply encountering Coro for the first time, we welcome your inquiries about this work, and we look forward to exploring the possibilities for partnership. If you are interested in learning more or bringing Coro to your workplace or community, contact:
Recent Blog Posts
On Saturday, February 2nd, I had the amazing opportunity to attend Coro Pittsburgh’s 20th Anniversary Gala and the MLK Leadership Awards. I had no idea what to expect before I arrived at the DoubleTree Downtown, especially since I had never attended a gala or awards...
During my time working with Coro Pittsburgh, my main task was to scour through the GuideStar nonprofit database for organizations that seemed like promising partners for Coro's Public Allies and Coro Fellows programs. I investigated the official websites and social...