Coro training helps individuals and organizations strategically hone their leadership. We work with leaders, both senior and emerging, across sectors and industries, to help them learn to collaborate across traditional boundaries, build leadership skills, and tackle complex challenges. Past and present clients include:
- Department of Human Services, Allegheny County
- Duquesne University, Mandela Washington Fellowship
- Global Pittsburgh, Accountability in Government project with US State Department
- Pittsburgh Public Schools
- Student Conservation Association
- Summer in Philanthropy, Heinz Endowments
- West Allegheny School District
Whether you’re an alumnus, a current program participant, a friend of the organization, or simply encountering Coro for the first time, we welcome your inquiries about this work, and we look forward to exploring the possibilities for partnership. If you are interested in learning more or bringing Coro to your workplace or community, contact:
Recent Blog Posts
Tina Al-khersan Hometown: Northville, MI Education: Bachelor of Arts in International Studies and Arabic, University of Michigan After a successful final placement opportunity with ARYSE, Tina has decided to continue working with refugee and Muslim populations in...
2018 may be a watershed in the history of women in politics. At Coro, we want to understand the moment and explore how women are leading in it. Join us for a panel and discussion on: Different factors leading to an explosion of women running for office, managing...